- 20 percent of current committed relationship began online;
- 8% of marriages which started offline end in divorce. Couples who meet online report separation rates of only 6%;
- Average length of courtship for marriages that met online 18.5 month,
Average length of courtship for marriages that met offline 42 month.
- Total number of single people in the U.S. – 54 Million;
- Total number of people in the U.S. who have tried online dating – 40 Million.
- There are an estimated 5,000 dating services in Europe, with about 1,500 from the UK;
- 9.1 million people in Britian have used an online dating site.
- 51% of Australians have tried online dating;
- Nearly 1 in 10 Australians has found love online.
Male online dating users 52%
Female online dating users 48%
Marriages in the last year in which the couple met on a dating site 17%
Percent of women who have sex on the first online dating encounter 33%
Sex offenders who use online dating to meet people 10%
Dating-overview.com was created for singles who use dating sites & matchmaking services for romance, for serious relationships and for marriage.
With the help of our site you may find fresh site reviews of online dating services of different orientation – international & local dating sites, millionaire dating & mail order brides services, adult & married dating sites and many others.